Monday, June 25, 2012

Time for a change.

Well there is a time for all good things to end. This blog has been a great experience. However, I have gotten an opportunity to blog with a group of Christian sociologists. It is a good match for me and so I have agreed to join them. I will start blogging in July on the first and third Saturdays of the month. I hope you will join me there.
You may wonder if I am going to keep my name "trouble-maker." The answer is no. It was the right name for this solitary blog. But I will be working with other scholars and they may see such a label and non-professional. So I guess I have to grow up a little. But make no mistake about it, I will still be causing some trouble. My willingness to question what others do not want to talk about will remain.
So this will be my final sign-off for this blog. I will leave it up for the time being. But you can follow me at http://www.patheos.com/blogs/blackwhiteandgray/ if you want to keep up with my work. It has been a pleasure blogging on my own and now I look forward to joining this team.

Sincerely,

Trouble-Maker (for the last time)

No comments:

Post a Comment