Friday, March 2, 2012

To a new low in rhetoric.

Well this is a new low in political rhetoric. I support free speech and their right to be crude. But I still ask why can we not do better than this?
http://news.yahoo.com/hell-barack-row-over-washington-metro-ad-051919392.html
What is gained by such an insult to the President? When did we lose our manners? Can we not agree without being disagreeable? All this does is entice those on the other side to stoop to insults as well. No wonder why those of us who are not fully in the Republican or Democrat camp are not always eager to go out and vote. I guess we better or we will let the extremists decide our elections.
I wish I had some super powerful insight here. But to me it just seems like a bunch of children got some money and decided to insult the President. Already I want this political season to end.

Sincerely,

Trouble-Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment